I cannot wait to be back in SF - I've missed everyone and everything so much. Things I'm looking forward to:
- Not sweating my goddamned ass off! I went from 115 degrees in AZ to 90s in NYC and humid as hell. I couldn't even blink my eyes without sweat pouring down my back. I forgot how absolutely disgusting you feel ALL SUMMER when you're in Manhattan. If California has made me soft, you know what - I don't give a goddamn! It's temperate and my weak ass loves it!
- Catching up on DVR. OMG, Pretty Little Liars withdrawal and I need to see Honey Boo Boo based on all the blog recaps.
- Seeing my therapist. It's been like 6 weeks, you guys! I need to hash out my life with someone who has a degree and a license - so many updates for her!
- I'm going to a mixer tomorrow in an attempt to meet men in a non-online fashion. God help me. I'm so awkward at any random social event, even if it's just girls, so who knows how this will go. Hopefully there are at least some interesting people there.
- Seeing my friends and my city - I feel like I haven't hung out with anyone in SO long. I want to be social for the next 10 days and see everyone.
Okay, back to work for me - I have a lot of random shit to get done before we land!