- I'm pretty sure I'm capable of a complete mental breakdown, and I'm almost certain I'll have one at some point in my life.
- I spent a good 3 years cutting myself with razors for reasons that are still not entirely clear to me.
- I am really moody and it fucking sucks.
- I am deathly afraid of being alone.
- I didn't kiss a boy until I was 21 years old and I'm afraid this has informed every sad misstep of my sexual and romantic life.
- I am so afraid of confrontation that I'd rather hurt myself than to bring up my grievances with another person.
- I have had some sexual encounters that make me ashamed as both a feminist and someone who is super invested in sex education.
- Being black is both a blessing and a curse and there are days when I am just so angry at the world that I don't know if I can handle being around non-black people.
- Sometimes I wonder if I have the ability to actually grow up.
- At the end of the day, I can be completely selfish, narcissistic, and cold. I often wonder if this is why I am single.
There you have it.
All Most of the stuff I dislike about myself or that keeps me up at night. It'll be interesting exploring these issues here. I also plan to make a list of amazing things about my life that excite me because I hate only focusing on the negative.